In this spooktacular crossover episode, Mexie and Marine are joined by Ash and Jon from the Horror Vanguard podcast to review Jordan Peele’s second think-piece, “Us”. We discuss a number of pertinent themes including class consciousness and revolution, the anxieties of the middle-class, the intersections race and class, duality, religion, colonialism, imperialism, and much, much more! As always, we would love to hear your spooky takes as well.
Sources and Links
- The Horror Vanguard Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/user-317910500
- The Horror Vanguard Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/horrorvanguard
- Horror Vanguard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HorrorVanguard
- Ash on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_ashhhh
- Jon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLitCritGuy
Support the Show